Saturday, August 05, 2006

Welcome to Streetware!




Greetings!

Welcome to the new name for manholes.

New name but with the same mission, which is to bring you the best in the worlds manhole covers on canvas and T-shirts.
Why change of name? I felt that manholes was a bit vague and didn't reflect what I do. I hope you like the new ID.
The logo represents a keyhole which is used to lift the manhole cover, and thus a key to discovery and enjoyment which I'm sure you will have with my work.
The font is a stronger text sometimes used on street signs, and the type of yellow, well thats just a great colour!
Apologies if you have been trying to access the site over the last few days, there was a problem with the changeover of name on the website hosting.
The new streetware site will have even more regular updates and more exciting things to come.

So lets enjoy the Streetware journey!

Jason@streetware.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home